This website is owned by Cambridge Occupational Analysts Ltd registered company number 02049351 (“COA”). We are a limited company registered in England under company no. 0204935, whose registered office is at Suites 7 & 8, Joseph King House, Abbey Farm Commercial Park, Horsham St Faith, Norwich, NR10 3JU
Intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must ask our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website.
If required to use a password to access any part of this website, you agree:
- to ensure that any details supplied to us in order to register for such access are accurate and to advise us promptly in the event that any such details change;
- to keep confidential any personal login password provided by us and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of any such password by any third party; and
- we reserve the right to terminate your access to password protected parts of this website if we consider that you are using this website in a manner detrimental to this website or to other users.
Cookies are small amounts of information which are stored on your computer. Using cookies enables us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of our site to your requirements. This maximises the benefits you gain in using our website and makes it easier for you to log on and use the site during any future visits.
As soon as you enter or register on our site, our system will issue cookies to your computer whenever you log on.
Use of this website without disabling cookies constitutes consent to us collecting and using information obtained from cookies.
Content and accuracy of information
Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to you. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, this website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that the user accepts it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save where we have entered into a specific contract with you (executed by both parties), we exclude all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website.